AKSA has been building generators since 1984 and today they build around 10,000+ diesel generators per year. High quality engines and alternators are used in the manufacture of AKSA generators including John Deere Powered Generators.
We are the sole Australian distributor of AKSA diesel and gas generators from 10 kVA to 2200 kVA. We also offer full after-sales support and service to keep your new generator performing at its peak.
All AKSA generators are built to the following standards: BS 5000, ISO 8528, ISO 3046, BS 5514; and AKSA are fully accredited NQA ISO 9001. They also come with a 12-month parts and labour warranty - serviced by Power Systems Australia or our distributors.
John Deere Power Generation Design Specifications:
- High quality, reliable and complete power unit
- Compact design to fit in the tightest of spaces
- Easy start and maintenance possibility
- Every generating set is subjected to a comprehensive test program, which includes full load testing and comprehensive checking of all control and safety shut-down functions
- Fully engineered with a wide range of options and accessories
- Canopy provided, including sound proof canopy and on-road trailer
|AJD90||4045 TF250||90||72||Download pdf|
|AJD110||4045 HF150||110||100||Download pdf|
|AJD132||6068 TF250||132||120||Download pdf|
|AJD170||6068 HF150||170||155||Download pdf|
|AJD200||6068 H||200||180||Download pdf|
|AJD275||6068 HF001||275||250||Download pdf|