One of the key benefits of Guascor engines is that they adapt to different qualities of gas - allowing switching from natural gas to biogas without interruption. They can also be equipped with detonation detection and control system - enabling the engine to work under the severest conditions while avoiding the effects of persistent detonation. Guascor generators are:
- Economic maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
- Engine of 6 (180) and 8 (240) cylinders in line, with inspection doors on both sides.
- Suspended crankshaft.
- Diagonally split connecting rods.
- Bimetallic bearings for connecting rods and crankshaft.
- Aluminium alloy pistons with three rings.
- Cast individual cylinder heads with four valves.
- Wet type cylinder liners.
- Cooled exhaust manifolds.
- Thermostatic valves.
- Electric or pneumatic starter.
- All services driven by gears.
- High performance turbocharger.
|FG180||6 - In Line||17.96||1500||142|
|FGLD180/80||6 - In Line||17.96||1500||249|
|FGLD180/55||6 - In Line||17.96||1500||264|
|FG240||8 - In Line||23.96||1500||191|
|FGLD240/80||8 - In Line||23.96||1500||332|
|FGLD240/55||8 - In Line||23.96||1500||347|
|SFGLD180||6 - In Line||17.96||1500||300|
|SFGLD240||8 - In Line||23.96||1500||405|